- Day 1: Welcome to Uganda! Airport transfer and sight-seeing in Kampala.
- Day 2 and 3: Optional activities in Jinja.
- Day 4 and 5: Waterfall hike in Sipi Falls
- Day 6: To Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 7: Game drive and boat safari in Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 8. Game drive / Visit Top of the Falls / To Hoima.
- Day 9: To Kibale Forest National Park.
- Day 10: Chimpanzee tracking & swamp walk in Kibale Forest.
- Day 11: Visit Fort Portal / game-drive Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 12: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat safari on Kazinga Channel
- Day 13: To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day 14: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day 15 and 16: Lake Bunyonyi (2 nights)
- Day 17: Visit the Equator – Return to Kampala or Entebbe
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in budget accommodation. Most rooms are rather simple and you will often use shared toilet facilities. However; all accommodation is selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. 1 Lodge, Chimps Nest in Kibale Forest, is considered mid range accommodation. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at email@example.com
Inclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing (or upgrade, see ‘Transport’).
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation as listed in the program.
- Meals according to the program.
- Park-entrance fees for Murchison Falls NP, Kibale Forest NP, Queen Elizabeth NP and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
The cost of the tour includes some breakfasts, but not all. Lunch and dinner is not included in the costing. Your meals are available at your accommodation. On days when you are travelling, a packed lunch can be provided by you accommodation, but you prefer to eat at a local restaurant instead, please go ahead! All options are at your own cost.
Please follow and like us: