- Day 1: Welcome to Uganda! Airport transfer and sight-seeing in Kampala.
- Day 2: To Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat safari on Kazinga Channel.
- Day 4: To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Day 5: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest .
- Day 6: Visit the equator – Return to Kampala or Entebbe.
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in budget accommodation. Most rooms are rather simple and you will often use shared toilet facilities. However; all accommodation is selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing (or upgrade, see ‘Transport’).
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation as listed in the program
- Meals according to the program.
- Park-entrance fees for Queen Elizabeth NP and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack)
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes some breakfasts, but not all. Lunch and dinner is not included in the costing. Your meals are available at your accommodation. On days when you are travelling, a packed lunch can be provided by you accommodation, but you prefer to eat at a local restaurant instead, please go ahead! All options are at your own cost.
Please follow and like us: