- Day 1: Airport pick up and night in Kampala
- Day 2: To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Gorilla Tracking
- Day 4: Drive To Kyanjuki - Kilembe
- Day 5 - 14: Rwenzori Trekking
- Day 15: Crater lake hike Fort Portal and drive to Kibale Forest
- Day 16: Chimp tracking and swamp walk in Kibale Forest
- Day 17: Return to Entebbe – Airport transfer
Accommodation is based on a standard double, twin or single room in mid range accommodation. This is with the exception of the accommodations during the Rwenzori trail, which is in huts and tents.
The rates for 1,3,5,7,9 and 11 persons include 1 single supplement at The lodge in Kampala, Bwindi and Kibale Forest. This is not possible on the mountain.
If you want additional single supplements the price is $140,- per single supplement.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd Toyota Land Cruiser or Nissan patrol with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program
- Meals according to the program;
- Park-entrance fees
- Rwenzori mountains trekking, including park fees, guides, porters, 3 meals a day, drinks, accommodation and materials needed
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150);
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500).
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- Extra snacks for on the mountain
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity;
- A porter for during the gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack);
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
- Warm sleeping bag for on the mountain
Meal planThe cost of the tour most meals, have a look at the program for the details.
On days when you are travelling, a packed lunch will be provided by the lodge if you were booked on Full Board and did not have your lunch at the lodge the day before. If you prefer to eat at a local restaurant instead, please let your guide know in good time (this will be at your own cost).