- Day 1: Welcome to Uganda! Airport transfer and sight-seeing in Kampala.
- Day 2: Safari hike at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary / Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 3: Game drive and boat safari in Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 4: Game drive / Visit Top of the Falls / To Hoima.
- Day 5: To Kibale Forest National Park / Visit Fort Portal
- Day 6: Chimpanzee tracking & swamp walk in Kibale Forest.
- Day 7: To Queen Elizabeth National Park / Game drive in the afternoon.
- Day 8: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat safari on Kazinga Channel.
- Day 9: To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest / Lake Mutanda
- Day 10: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day 11 and 12: Lake Bunyonyi (2 nights).
- Day 13: Visit the equator Return to Kampala or Entebbe
Rate Per Person
|1 person||5.190 $ US Dollar||1 single|
|2 persons||3.390 $ US Dollar||1 double / twin|
|3 persons||3.030 $ US Dollar||1 double / twin, 1 single|
|4 persons||2.690 $ US Dollar||2 double / twin|
|5 persons||2.610 $ US Dollar||2 double / twin, 1 single|
|6 persons||2.440 $ US Dollar||3 double / twin|
AccomodationAccommodation is based on a standard double, twin or single room in mid range lodges. All lodges have nice self contained rooms and are selected by their location and service standards. However; do not expect luxury. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at email@example.com
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing (or upgrade, see ‘Transport’).
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation as listed in the program.
- Meals according to the program.
- Park-entrance fees for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls NP, Kibale Forest NP, Queen Elizabeth NP and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda.
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
The cost of the tour includes 4x Bed & Breakfast, 3x Half Board, 5x Full Board; have a look at the program for the details. On days when you are travelling, a packed lunch will only be provided by the lodge if you were booked on Full Board and did not have your lunch at the lodge the day before. If you were booked on Bed and breakfast or Half Board your lunch is not included. When you were booked on Full Board, but you prefer to eat at a local restaurant instead, please let your guide know in good time (this will be at your own cost).