- Day 1: Welcome to Uganda! Airport transfer and sight-seeing in Kampala.
- Day 2: Safari hike Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary / To Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 3: Game drive and boat safari in Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 4: To Fort Portal.
- Day 5: Free day.
- Day 6: Chimpanzee tracking & swamp walk in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Day 7: Free morning / To Queen Elizabeth National Park; game drive on arrival.
- Day 8: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat safari on Kazinga Channel.
- Day 9: Game drive Ishasha (tree climbing lions).
- Day 10: Game drive in the morning / To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Day 11: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Day 12: Lake Bunyonyi; game drive on arrival.
- Day 13: Safari hike / Visit the equator / Return to Kampala or Entebbe
Rate Per Person
|1 person||8.165 $ US Dollar||1 single|
|2 persons||5.290 $ US Dollar||1 double / twin|
|3 persons||5.080 $ US Dollar||1 double / twin, 1 single|
|4 persons||4.390 $ US Dollar||2 double / twin|
|5 persons||4.390 $ US Dollar||2 double / twin, 1 single|
AccomodationAccommodation is based on standard double/twin or single rooms in some of Uganda’s very best lodges. All lodges have wonderful self contained rooms and are selected by their location and service standards. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at email@example.com
Inclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing.
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation as listed in the program.
- Meals according to the program.
- Park-entrance fees for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls NP, Kibale Forest NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Lake Mburo NP.
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack)
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
The cost of the tour includes 1x Bed & Breakfast, 11x Full Board; have a look at the program for the details. On days when you are travelling, a packed lunch will only be provided by the lodge if you were booked on Full Board and did not have your lunch at the lodge the day before. If you were booked on Bed and Breakfast your lunch and dinner are not included. When you were booked on Full Board, but you prefer to eat at a local restaurant instead, please let your guide know in good time (this will be at your own cost).