- Day 1: Welcome to Uganda! Sight-seeing in Kampala.
- Day 2: To Kibale Forest National Park / Nature walk Bigodi Wetlands.
- Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking Kibale Forest / Visit Fort Portal / To Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 4: Game drive & boat safari on Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth N.P.)
- Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat trip on Kazinga Channel.
- Day 6: Canoeing or hiking at Lake Bunyonyi / Visit local market Kisoro.
- Day 7: Gorilla tracking (optional) in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Day 8: Cultural village walk in Kisoro.
- Day 9: To Lake Mburo National Park.
- Day 10: Safari walk at Lake Mburo National Park / Return to Entebbe
The rate for this ‘join-in’ group tour: USD 2,290 per person
- Single supplement: 390 $ US Dollar p.p.
- Gorilla permit: 500 $ US Dollar p.p. (in April and May only USD 350 p.p)
This is a join-in tour, people from all nationalities are welcome to join.
Tour-dates 1st June, 6th July, 17th August, 7th September and 12th October have a guaranteed departure with a minimum of only 2 people. The other tour-dates have a guaranteed departure with a minimum of 4 people. See also tour-dates at the bottom of this page.
You stay in good mid-range and semi-luxurious accommodations. All accommodations are atmospheric and small and offer great views. The rate for this tour is based on a twin/double room (shared).
Inclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing (or upgrade, see ‘Transport’);
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Tour Leader.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide(s);
- Accommodation in single/twin rooms(shared);
- Meals as indicated;
- All park entrance fees as per program;
- All activities as per program unless specifically mentioned as optional;
- Permit for Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest N.P. (USD 150 p.p.);
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda (USD 50 p.p.);
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation;
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, tour-leader, lodge staff, etc;
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.);
- Permit for Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest N.P. (USD 500 per permit).
Important: In April and May, the permit for Gorilla Tracking costs USD 350 instead of USD 500.
The cost of the tour includes quite some meals, check the program for the details.
|1st day (day of arrival):||last day (day of departure):|
|2nd March (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||11th March|
|6th April (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||15th April|
|4th May (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||13th May|
|18th May (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||27th May|
|1st June (Guaranteed departure with 2 people)||10th June|
|6th July (Guaranteed departure with 2 people)||15th July|
|17th August (Guaranteed departure with 2 people)||26th August|
|7th September (Guaranteed departure with 2 people)||16th September|
|12th October (Guaranteed departure with 2 people)||21st October|
|2nd November (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||11th November|
|7th December (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||16th December|
|21st December (Guaranteed departure with 4 people)||30th December|