- Day 1: Drive to Kitgum.
- Day 2: Drive to Kidepo Valley N.P..
- Day 3: Game drives and safari walk.
- Day 4: Game drive to ostriches and Kanangorok Hot-Springs.
- Day 5: Drive to Gulu.
- Day 6: Drive to Kampala.
The rate for this tour is USD $650 per person.
Accomodation is based on simple hotels and camping. You will stay in a standard double, twin or single room in Kitgum and Gulu. You will be camping in Kidepo valley national park.
Inclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd bus with a pop up roof for excellent game viewing.
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver / guide.
- Accomodation as mentioned.
- 2x breakfast
- 3 days Park-entrance fees.
- All activities described in the itinerary
- Tents and mattresses
- Cooking equipment
- 3 x 24 hour ranger
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda.
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
Breakfasts at your hotels in Gulu and Kitgum are included. All other meals & drinks have to be bought and prepared by yourself/ by your group. Your driver/ guide is expected to join you for dinner at no costs. You will buy your food together with the group on day 1. There are some few sodas and beers available at the Uwa site. Please note that you can't store things in a fridge. If you want to bring meat you can only do this for the first day in the park. Otherwise you will have to bring it a live (chicken).