- Day 1: Welcome to Uganda! Airport transfer and sight-seeing in Kampala.
- Day 2: To Kibale Forest National Park / Visit Fort Portal
- Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking & swamp walk in Kibale Forest.
- Day 4: To Queen Elizabeth National Park / Afternoon game-drive
- Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat safari on Kazinga Channel
- Day 6: To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Day 7: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest .
- Day 8 and 9: Lake Bunyonyi (2 nights)
- Day 10: Visit the Equator – Return to Kampala or Entebbe
Rate Per Person
|1 person||3,750 $ US Dollar||1 single|
|2 persons||2,450 $ US Dollar||1 double / twin|
|3 persons||2,130 $ US Dollar||1 double / twin, 1 single|
|4 persons||1,890 $ US Dollar||2 double / twin|
|5 persons||1,800 $ US Dollar||2 double / twin, 1 single|
|6 persons||1,690 $ US Dollar||3 double / twin|
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in budget accommodation. Most rooms are rather simple and you will often use shared toilet facilities. However; all accommodation is selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. 1 Lodge, Chimps Nest in Kibale Forest, is considered mid range accommodation. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at
Inclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing (or upgrade, see ‘Transport’).
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation as listed in the program.
- Meals according to the program.
- Park-entrance fees for Kibale Forest NP, Queen Elizabeth NP and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda.
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
Meal planThe cost of the tour includes some breakfasts, but not all. Lunch and dinner is not included in the costing. Your meals are available at your accommodation. On days when you are travelling, a packed lunch can be provided by you accommodation, but if you prefer to eat at a local restaurant instead, please go ahead! All options are at your own cost. .