- Day 1: Arrival in Uganda
- Day 2: To Budongo Forest + bird-tour
- Day 3: Budongo Forest + Murchison Falls N.P.
- Day 4: Murchison Falls N.P.
- Day 5: Hoima
- Day 6: To Fort Portal
- Day 7: Semuliki Game Reserve
- Day 8: Kibale Forest N.P. + Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 9: Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 10: Ishasha + Bwindi Impenetrable Forest N.P.
- Day 11: Optional Gorilla Tracking + Bamboo Trail
- Day 12: Ruhija, Waterfall Trail
- Day 13: Lake Bunyonyi + Echuya Forest
- Day 14: Lake Mburo N.P.
- Day 15: Mbamba Bay + Entebbe
- 2 persons 4,760 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 4,120 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 3,560 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 3,400 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 6 persons 3,130 $ US Dollar p.p.
Accommodation is based on standard twin/double rooms (shared) in mid-range hotels.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing.
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls N.P., Kibale Forest N.P., Queen Elizabeth N.P. and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter in case of gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes quite some meals, check the program for the details.
- Full Board : Day 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
- Half Board : Day 7,
- Bed and BreakFast : Day 1, 5, 6, 13